Get my newsletter, once a week.
Every week, I curate the most thought-provoking articles and books I’ve read on business, strategy, entrepreneurship, and everything in between. Think of it as a little brain exercise, to help us all become better at what we do. See recent editions here.
I also write analytical articles every other week on startups, business models, etc., which have been featured on YourStory, Rediff, Mattermark Daily and On Demand. See recent posts here.
Subscribe, and it’ll hit your inbox on the coming Sunday. Go on, I promise it’ll be worth it.
If you’d like to give your brain a little bit of food and exercise, then I’d recommend you subscribe to Jitha’s weekly newsletter. NOW. This is one of best curated content feeds out there if you’re a business or strategy geek.
– Chandrima Das, FSG
PS. Looking for my recent articles? Click here.
PPS. Check out some of my best articles below.
- How to save yourself from a bad startup idea that looks good
- No, you don’t need a business model.
- Your Minimum Viable Product can be more ‘minimum’ than you think
- What do you really need to start up? [Slideshare]
- The Power Law, or why working hard is not enough
- The reading list that transformed my professional life